We had a wonderful weekend. Our friend Eric had his family visiting from West Virginia so we had a pool party at Janis’ Dog House. There was swimming and Wii. We played Rock Band and it was great fun, including a fantastic rendition of Roxanne by Wishbone. Awesome.
Saturday was the Queer Idol show fund raiser. I sang with Eric accompanying on the piano. He was awesome! I, on the other hand, went completely blank in the bright lights. The spotlight was so blinding that I forgot what I was going to sing. It was really like that Brady Bunch episode where Cindy Brady goes blank looking at the camera light. Yikes.
It was also the weekend where Jon moved in, aka: Selena Medina our friend the Latina. We’ve been friends for a little while now so I think this should work out well. The only draw back is that I don’t have a poor picture of him in all of my gallery of photos. I mean – WHO takes a perfect picture everytime? Never one with the eyes closed, or mouth contorted. Wow. Like a freak of nature. I’m determined to get a seriously ugly picture of him. We’ll see if I’m successful or not.
I hope you all are doing well. I’m currently 246 from a start weight of 280. So, plugging along! Slowly but surely!
Take care and keep us updated on what’s going on with you!
So pictures from top to bottom:
1. Our friend Felony Conviction aka Jeremy. I prefer to call him Miss Demeanor.
2. Rob and Jon, painting Jon’s room on move in day (August 2, 2008)
3. Jon, trying to catch him spontaneously in an ugly pose. Nope.
4. Princess Ethel Karen, Desha and Linda at Q.I. 2008.
5. Our friends Heidi Ho and Miss Monique at Q.I. 2008.
6. Janis working the camera at Q.I. 2008.